Due to our increased engagement in the area of space electronics and laser instruments in collaboration with international partners and institutes, we are hiring new employees to strengthen our team in the electronics department.
- Technical leadership within electronics projects from first studies until integration on the satellite
- Specification, analysis and test of electronic units for satellite and space applications
- Circuit analysis for derating, worst-case, radiation, …
- Planning and supervising of high-reliability EEE-parts procurement
- Planning and supervising of tests and verification
- Participation within internal process improvement
- Documentation of design and test activities
- Presentation of technical topics internal and external
Your skills and experience
- Degree in electronics, mechatronics, or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of digital and analogue circuit design
- Experience in typical electronics design tools (schematic entry, simulation, analysis)
- Experience in microcontrollers is an advantage
- Experience in space-related design-flows is an advantage
- Pro-active approach to problem solving, pragmatism, flexibility. Hands-on mentality.
- Team player with good organizational and communication. skills within an international and interdisciplinary team
- Fluent in English – good knowledge of German would be a definite advantage
- Varying development tasks in the area of high-end space technology
- Fun in an expanding, young team of interdisciplinary space enthusiasts
- Personal impact and development possibilities in flat hierarchies
- Profit sharing, company pension scheme, flexible home office rules and many more…
This position will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.