Structures & MGSE
SpaceTech provides spacecraft primary structures, dimensional stable structures and all kind of ground support equipment. This includes design, analysis, procurement and assembly of structural components. The infrastructure of SpaceTech includes
- Pro-Engineer and Solid Works as CAD programs,
- FEMAP and NXNASTRAN as tool for Finite Element Modeling
- production capability through CNC machining centre
- a work shop infrastructure and a clean room for assembly.
- GRACE Follow On Primary and Secondary Structures
- Structural elements for the Formosat-5 spacecraft (main structure and top panel for the instrument optical bench accommodation)
- Panel structure for the Formosat-5 solar array
- Panel structure for the GökTürk-2 solar array
- Struts for the Kompsat-3 deployment mechanism
Mechanical Ground Support Equipment:
- GRACE FO MGSE
- Test structure for the Bepi-Colombo MOSIF thermal tests.
- Turn-over trolley for the Formosat-5 spacecraft.
- SWARM spacecraft mass dummies, representative in mass and eigenfrequency, utilized for the system level shock test.
- Dummy tank for Formosat-5 representing the filled flight tank mass and fillable with the nitrogene cold gas tank up to 420
SpaceTech has successfully developed and delivered structure hardware for the following programs:
FormoSat-5 primary satellite structure
Formosat-5 is an Earth observation satellite mission with a ground resolution of approximately 2 m, realized as a Taiwan domestic development.