SpaceTech offers mechanical design and analysis as service to customers for all kind of structures with specific expertise in the area of light-weight and dimensional stable structures.
We perform structural analysis and design with focus on Carbon Fibre reinforced material and sandwich structures.
- Design and analysis of SpaceTech own products as MSTTM, refocus mechanisms, solar arrays…
- Analysis of CFRP bicycle wheel
- Design and analysis various CarbonFibreReinforced components for different customers
- MGSE designs for Bepi Colombo, Swarm, FORMOSAT-5
- Spacecraft structure analysis and/or design as e.g. for Grace Follow-On and Sentinel-5 Precursor
SpaceTech's standard tools for mechanical engineering
Computer Aided Design (CAD):
- Solid Works
Finite Element Modelling (FEM):
- NX NASTRAN
Specific tools for e.g. multi-body dynamics and laminate analysis are used at SpaceTech.
Mechanical system engineering support
SpaceTech personnel expertise covers all mechanical engineering processes needed for space products. This includes all tasks from the definition of the mechanical environment, over design and analysis up to the final verification by test or analysis.