Due to our growing system / equipment activities, we are hiring new employees to strengthen our system engineering team.
Your tasks and accountabilities
- Design and development of space system, segment and satellite subsystem equipment, integration and test.
- System development activities such as requirements management (mission, system, equipment level) and system level trade studies
- Architecture development and functional breakdown / allocation, operations / interface definition, integration/testing and verification / validation.
- Preparation of program plans conform to cost, schedule, performance and production commitments and planning / execution of major program milestone reviews such as SRR, EQSR/PDR, CDR, TRR and DRB
- Lead projects or support project management including subcontractor management for satellite subsystem/equipment / component design and development
- Lead or support proposal activities
- Representation of SpaceTech versus customers subcontractors
Your skills and experience
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering field, including Mechanical, Thermal or Electrical / Computer Engineering
- Several years of working experience in aerospace and Satellite System / Equipment environment
- Knowledge /experience of system engineering processes
- Knowledge of Engineering Standards used in Space industry (esp. ECSS, ESCC, MIL)
- Knowledge and experience in MATLAB related toolboxes and orbit propagation tools, including STK
- Systematic and independent working style
- Team player, good organisation and communication skills
- Fluent in English – good knowledge of German would be a definite advantage
- Development tasks in the area of high-end technology
- Personal impact and development possibilities in flat hierarchies
- Profit sharing, company pension scheme, flexible home office rules and many more…
This position will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.