Due to the intense growth in the area of solar generator production, we are hiring new employees to strengthen our team.
- Collaborate across multiple domains within SpaceTech to develop software using diverse platforms and languages
- Specify and design software for factory automation, machine vision, and embedded systems
- Identify needs and coordinate/implement solutions at the process, hardware, and software levels
- Commission software projects in an interdisciplinary team
- Maintain and incrementally improve existing projects
- Document and test software projects using best practices
- Operate as a technical interface to external suppliers
- Participate in continuous internal process improvement
- Present technical topics, both internally and externally
Your skills and experience
- Degree in mechatronics, embedded systems, automation technologies or equivalent.
- Detailed knowledge of object-oriented, and embedded software design
- Experience in C# is an advantage
- Experience in machine vision software, particularly with
- MVTec HALCON, is a definite advantage
- Pro-active, and independent approach to problem solving, using pragmatism, and flexibility. Hands-on mentality.
- Team player with good organizational and communication skills within an international and interdisciplinary team
- Fluent in English – good knowledge of German would be a definite advantage
- Diverse and interesting tasks in the area of high-end space technology
- A creative work environment, with an expanding, young team of interdisciplinary space enthusiasts
- Personal growth and development opportunities with flat hierarchies
- Profit sharing, company pension scheme, flexible home office rules and much more…